Public Aid Organization announces an opportunity to job seekers in Erbil province, the position is a Case manager
Please indicate on the subject of the email the title of the position you are applying. In case not writing the title, the email will be neglected.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The case management supervisor will work closely and under supervision with Director of Programs to implement the project activities of Child Protection in collaboration with partner team in Erbil ( Bahrka and Zaitoon city).
- Manage case assignments, craft service plans, track progress, and execute case closure
- Advocate for clients with advice and information regarding treatment options and clinical status, evaluating medical necessity and appropriating resource utilization
- Track and record case information, complete forms, and produce reports
- Facilitate care and treatment via scheduling, information sharing, and case coordination
- Assess and act accordingly in response to treatment barriers and psychosocial issues
- Researching and referring client resources such as health and childcare.
- Listening and providing help and advice for children and adults.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or healthcare-related discipline
- 3+ years experience in case management
- Past experience with psychological aspects of patient care
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Superb critical-thinking skills, organization, and analytical skills
- Ability to work with all age groups and populations
Duty station: The position will be based in Erbil
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English email@example.com
Please write the title of the position
Please write the title of the position.
Deadline: October 7, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.