Public Aid Organization –PAO; is a non-governmental, independent, non-profit and public utility organization. It works according to its humanitarian values in order to improve and settle the principles of human rights, establishing a developed civil society. This will be done by carrying out the developing and permanent programs and projects as it is guided by the United Nations’ declaration concerning the third millennium. PAO established in 1992 well rooted and present with offices in all Iraq.
Data entry officer
Roles and responsibilities
- Collect daily updated data from field teams i.e.; pupil’s attendance, distribution report summary and other report and archive the data file.
- Ensure the beneficiary registration and reporting through donor required reporting system.
- Collect the field data from the team; compile the reports and submit to Reporting Officer on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with systems and processes for planning and reporting to the donor.
- Assist Reporting Officer in filling of project necessary documents.
- Ensure the effective monitoring, evaluation, and documentation of the program.
- Create a database for all the beneficiaries by each component of the project. Keep updated all the key personnel on day-to-day plan activities at the sub-office level.
- Provide the reporting officer with the necessary information in order to prepare monthly/quarterly narrative reports for donors as well as for the Sala Al Din office.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions to report project activities.
- Ensure compliance with the systems and processes for planning and reporting to the donor.
- Education: minimum Bachelor degree or diploma in computer science/IT.
- Minimum 2 years of total experience with 1 year of NGO experience.
- Very good computer skills in Microsoft Office and any other system will be a plus
- Minimum written & oral communication skills in Arabic & English.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform;
- Excellent skills in computer operation, especially in MS Word & Microsoft Excel
- Punctuality and respect for rules and procedures.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding work-related information and data.
The position will be based in Anbar office.
How to apply
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: December 20, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment