Public Aid Organization –PAO; is a
non-governmental, independent, non-profit and public utility organization. It
works according to its humanitarian values in order to improve and settle the
principles of human rights, establishing a developed civil society. This will
be done by carrying out the developing and permanent programs and projects as
it is guided by the United Nations’ declaration concerning the third millennium.
PAO established in 1992 well rooted and present with offices in all Iraq.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The project manager will work closely and
under supervision with Director of Programs to implement the project activities
of GBV& Child Protection in Sala Din governorate.
- Lead responsibility for programmatic, technical and administrative
management of the program including planning, implementation, quality
assurance, monitoring and documentation of results.
- Provide strategic direction and technical advice on program development
and implementation with a focus on the protection and empowerment of vulnerable
- Oversee program planning and implementation to ensure program goals,
objectives and targets are met, undertaking course correction as appropriate.
- Develop work plans, oversee implementation and track progress.
- Supervise, train and build capacity of program staff.
- Identify capacity building needs and devise development plans for all
- Conduct appraisals and provide regular, constructive feedback to staff
- Ensure that program procurement is in line with PAO’s policies and donor
- Oversee program budget to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Conduct regular budget monitoring to ensure program spending is on
- Working closely with other management personnel and the CP Technical
Unit, ensure implementation of effective strategies to provide high
quality, comprehensive protection and CP services.
Qualifications & Preferred
- Degree in social work, psychology, international development or other
related field desired; Master’s Degree, a plus.
- At least five years of NGO senior program management
experience in international settings including project design,
implementation, budget management, staff management, and M&E.
- At least three years of experience implementing GBV& CP programming.
- Experience implementing large donor-funded international development
and/or humanitarian assistance programs.
- Strong belief in human rights and gender equality.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to gain trust and build
- Good diplomatic and persuasion skills.
- High standard of spoken and written English, with Arabic a plus.
- Good computer skills.
The position will be based in Sala Din governorate.
send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are
suitable for this position in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
write the title of the position.
20/06/2020, at 4pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted and
invited to participate in the process of recruitment.